In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code for the protection of personal data) and Community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every effort possible and proportionate to not infringe the rights of users.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user / visitor can deny consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (by email to email@example.com). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED BY THE SITE
1) Browsing data: Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during visits by users. The information collected can be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site.
None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and they do not allow identification in any way.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors: The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not require consent and the possible completion of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. The voluntary submission by you of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to send the request.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The personal data you provide will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 lett. F of the GDPR.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
There is no communication or disclosure of your data, except for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The collected data are not subject to transfer abroad.
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines established by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller and Data Processor is “Heka s.r.l.s” – Via Casalbianco, 96 – 91019 Valderice (TP) – Italy | P.iva 02549400816
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller – firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.